Peggy C's photos with the keyword: and her husband - Capt James Williamson
Elmhurst ..
07 Jan 2014 |
|
|
|
Regarding "Elmhurst". Edwin Michael Holt (1807 - 1844) built this house in 1878, for his daughter, Mary Elizabeth Holt (1844 - 1935), and her husband, Captain James N. Williamson (1842 - 1921). Williamson was a commanding officer in the Confederate Infantry and the founder of Ossipee Textile Mill.
McClure Funeral Home purchased the property in 1939, and remained in that location for many years.
The house was purchased and renovated by Nationsbank in 1993. The drive-thru overhang attached to the left of the house was added at that time. The property is currently owned by Bank of America.
© All Rights Reserved
Jump to top
RSS feed- Peggy C's latest photos with "and her husband - Capt James Williamson" - Photos
- ipernity © 2007-2025
- Help & Contact
|
Club news
|
About ipernity
|
History |
ipernity Club & Prices |
Guide of good conduct
Donate | Group guidelines | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Statutes | In memoria -
Facebook
Twitter