Martin M. Miles' photos with the keyword: Notre-Dame de Velles

Vers - Notre-Dame de Velles

12 Apr 2020 1 113
Since 985 a church is known on the banks of the Lot river under the name San Stephani de Villa. In 1254 it was owned by the chapter of the Saint-Etienne cathedral in Cahors. The eastern part of the church was probably erected end of the 12rh century. The nave and western facade were restored and rebuilt in the 19th century.

Vers - Notre-Dame de Velles

12 Apr 2020 1 110
Since 985 a church is known on the banks of the Lot river under the name San Stephani de Villa. In 1254 it was owned by the chapter of the Saint-Etienne cathedral in Cahors. The eastern part of the church was probably erected end of the 12rh century. The nave and western facade were restored and rebuilt in the 19th century.

Vers - Notre-Dame de Velles

12 Apr 2020 1 186
Since 985 a church is known on the banks of the Lot river under the name San Stephani de Villa. In 1254 it was owned by the chapter of the Saint-Etienne cathedral in Cahors. The eastern part of the church was probably erected end of the 12rh century. The nave and western facade were restored and rebuilt in the 19th century.