Martin M. Miles' photos with the keyword: Maria Loretto
Straßburg
09 Jul 2017 |
|
Straßburg, seen from the churchyard of Lieding.
"Burg Straßburg", towers over the valley. It was built from 1147 on by the Bishops of Gurk and served as their residence until November 1767, when an earthquake ruined Straßburg. Between castle and town is the Maria Loretto chapel from 1650. Located in the town center is the parish church St. Nikolaus.
Jump to top
RSS feed- Martin M. Miles' latest photos with "Maria Loretto" - Photos
- ipernity © 2007-2025
- Help & Contact
|
Club news
|
About ipernity
|
History |
ipernity Club & Prices |
Guide of good conduct
Donate | Group guidelines | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Statutes | In memoria -
Facebook
Twitter