Stiffleaf

Stiffleaf club

Posted: 01 Oct 2014


Taken: 27 Sep 2014

0 favorites     0 comments    121 visits

See also...


Keywords

church
bristol
townesend
paty
sumsion henwood


Authorizations, license

Visible by: Everyone
All rights reserved

121 visits


all saints church, corn st., bristol

all saints church, corn st., bristol
three bays of the north aisle front onto corn st., rebuilt in 1782 by george paty in neo-perp gothick. the n.e. tower was rebuilt in 1712-17, begun by thomas sumsion, completed by townesend and paul, the little top dome replaced by luke henwood in 1807

Comments

Sign-in to write a comment.