Alan Mays' photos with the keyword: engineers
Brooklyn Bridge Promenade Ticket
28 May 2016 |
|
|
|
"New York & Brooklyn Bridge Promenade. Not good if detached. C. C. Martin, Chief Eng. and Supt. 8."
The Brooklyn Bridge was originally called the "New York and Brooklyn Bridge" when it opened in 1883. Charles Cyril Martin (1831-1903) served as its chief engineer and superintendent from 1883 until 1902. Pedestrians no longer have to purchase a ticket to walk across the bridge.
Jump to top
RSS feed- Alan Mays' latest photos with "engineers" - Photos
- ipernity © 2007-2025
- Help & Contact
|
Club news
|
About ipernity
|
History |
ipernity Club & Prices |
Guide of good conduct
Donate | Group guidelines | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Statutes | In memoria -
Facebook
Twitter