Michiel 2005's photos with the keyword: henschel

Eisenbahnmuseum Lokschuppen Aumühle 2015 – 1928 St…

09 Dec 2015 1 1 492
Built in 1928 for the Eutin-Lübecker Eisenbahn with the number 14. Taken over by the Deutsche Reichsbahn in 1941 and renumbered to DR 75 634. In 1946 tranfered to the Teutoburger Wald-Eisenbahn and later to the Farge-Vegesacker Eisenbahn. Retired in 1971. It will probably never see steam again. Here is a picture of the last days: flic.kr/p/ejsta5

Eisenbahnmuseum Lokschuppen Aumühle 2015 – 1928 St…

09 Dec 2015 485
Built in 1928 for the Eutin-Lübecker Eisenbahn with the number 14. Taken over by the Deutsche Reichsbahn in 1941 and renumbered to DR 75 634. In 1946 tranfered to the Teutoburger Wald-Eisenbahn and later to the Farge-Vegesacker Eisenbahn. Retired in 1971. It will probably never see steam again. Here is a picture of the last days: flic.kr/p/ejsta5

Eisenbahnmuseum Lokschuppen Aumühle 2015 – 1928 St…

09 Dec 2015 470
Built in 1928 for the Eutin-Lübecker Eisenbahn with the number 14. Taken over by the Deutsche Reichsbahn in 1941 and renumbered to DR 75 634. In 1946 tranfered to the Teutoburger Wald-Eisenbahn and later to the Farge-Vegesacker Eisenbahn. Retired in 1971. It will probably never see steam again. Here is a picture of the last days: flic.kr/p/ejsta5

Eisenbahnmuseum Lokschuppen Aumühle 2015 – 1928 St…

09 Dec 2015 472
Built in 1928 for the Eutin-Lübecker Eisenbahn with the number 14. Taken over by the Deutsche Reichsbahn in 1941 and renumbered to DR 75 634. In 1946 tranfered to the Teutoburger Wald-Eisenbahn and later to the Farge-Vegesacker Eisenbahn. Retired in 1971. It will probably never see steam again. Here is a picture of the last days: flic.kr/p/ejsta5

Eisenbahnmuseum Lokschuppen Aumühle 2015 – 1928 St…

09 Dec 2015 523
Built in 1928 for the Eutin-Lübecker Eisenbahn with the number 14. Taken over by the Deutsche Reichsbahn in 1941 and renumbered to DR 75 634. In 1946 tranfered to the Teutoburger Wald-Eisenbahn and later to the Farge-Vegesacker Eisenbahn. Retired in 1971. It will probably never see steam again. Here is a picture of the last days: flic.kr/p/ejsta5

Eisenbahnmuseum Lokschuppen Aumühle 2015 – 1928 St…

09 Dec 2015 443
Built in 1928 for the Eutin-Lübecker Eisenbahn with the number 14. Taken over by the Deutsche Reichsbahn in 1941 and renumbered to DR 75 634. In 1946 tranfered to the Teutoburger Wald-Eisenbahn and later to the Farge-Vegesacker Eisenbahn. Retired in 1971. It will probably never see steam again. Here is a picture of the last days: flic.kr/p/ejsta5

Eisenbahnmuseum Lokschuppen Aumühle 2015 – 1928 St…

09 Dec 2015 520
Built in 1928 for the Eutin-Lübecker Eisenbahn with the number 14. Taken over by the Deutsche Reichsbahn in 1941 and renumbered to DR 75 634. In 1946 tranfered to the Teutoburger Wald-Eisenbahn and later to the Farge-Vegesacker Eisenbahn. Retired in 1971. It will probably never see steam again. Here is a picture of the last days: flic.kr/p/ejsta5

1972 Hanomag-Henschel F45/35

1972 Hanomag-Henschel F45/35

Oldtimer day in Ruinerwold (NL): 1971 Hanomag-Hens…