
Staffordshire Walks, Battlefield Hill (1)
Folder: Staffordshire Walks
A 3.5 circular walk in June 2011 from Rusford Bridge near Battlefield Hill, to Wodehouse Pools, Woadhouse Mill, Penn Common, Lloyd Wood,
Weather warm and sunny.
Weather warm and sunny.
10 May 2011
Wodehouse Mill
“It has been through several transformations during its long life and is first recorded in 1570 as a fulling mill. Some time later it was possibly converted to a corn mill, because in 1672 a malthouse stood on part of the Wodehouse estate, that had been converted from a water corn mill...”
historywebsite.co.uk/articles/Penn/WodehouseMill/Mill.htm
Jump to top
RSS feed- Latest items - Subscribe to the latest items added to this album
- ipernity © 2007-2025
- Help & Contact
|
Club news
|
About ipernity
|
History |
ipernity Club & Prices |
Guide of good conduct
Donate | Group guidelines | Privacy policy | Terms of use | Statutes | In memoria -
Facebook
Twitter